Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shiny Things




I should mention where I found these amazing little beads both above and below. My housemates older brothers, Daniel and Ryan Eicher, have been blowing glass for years now an have recently started up a small company called Homegrown Glass. Their work is truly magnificent from any distance so I knew they would make for good subjects.

 My other housemate, Paige Burger, is responsible for the off beat necklace to the left. She takes old beer bottle tops and puts cut outs in the center and the finishes the job with varnish. It's hard to say whether they look better in this photo or real life.




 These marbles have been rolling around the floor of my house for months now and until this week I never really noticed them. Finally found a good use for them.



 Snow is really strange to see from this perspective, when scanned it simply looks like ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment